When was your last trip memorable one? Obviously, every trip you visited is the damn memorable once. But something always pitches in a great memorable trip. So here are 11 Travel Hacks You Should Be Knowing If You Love Travelling which would make your traveling life much easier.
- Always Prefer Rolling Your Clothes in Baggage To Get Some Super Extra Space.
- Just in Case if your Charging Dock, You can use your Hotel’s Television For Charging Your Cell Phone.
- Always Save a copy of Passport on Google Drive
You might never know when you feel a need for it.
- Keep an extra Wallet. Just to confuse pickpockets
- Make sure you Download Google Maps Offline in prior to the places you going to visit.
- Always Carry a small wire extension. You might never know when you’ll feel a need for it.
Unless you want yourself to keep away from Electronics on a trip.
- If you Truly want to enjoy your trip always wear avoid Bulky clothes and Bulky pockets.
- Enjoy Local Food, Local Music when you far from your home.
- Always wrap your earphones around a blender clip. It will not only give your earphones protection but also avoid from getting tangled in the bag.
- Always keep your camera rechargeable batteries and other rechargeable batteries in the refrigerator or in Cold places.
But make sure you keep them in a dry place.
- On the last day of your foreign trip, Donate all of your change to homeless people
Now let us do a good deed too. Don’t just make your trip memorable one for yourself but for others too. Instead of taking those currencies back to your country for no use. Donate the small amounts to needy once.
I wish I knew even some of this long back to make my trips more convenient.