We all remember the movie “Wake up Sid”. The film had provided an unusual look of Mumbai city and actor Ranbir Kapoor too, who plays the lead role as Siddharth(Sid) Mehra had made us relive our college days. But not only these Wake Up Sid movie also gave us some life lessons that no school or college could.
1. Some of us are just not made for that 9am-5pm job. We like to think out of the box, We love to be creative, to explore, to travel, to enjoy life. Sitting in one corner of an office is not something some of us wish to do.
2. Generation gap always breathed in our society. Issues with parents about life options have become very common these days. We need to breathe, take a step back and look with a broader outlook.
3. Life is always incomplete without friends. Earning money is important, but even money isn’t useful if you don’t have with whom you can spend it.
4. Spending your own hard earned money on yourself is something that cannot be explained in words.
5. That excellent moment when you make your mother feel proud. We all wish to make our parents proud, and so did Sid!
6. You never know how a stranger could someday mean everything to you. So never refrain yourself from meeting new people. Life is a journey where we meet many people as we go on, so feel free to talk, to share and to express your thoughts and feelings with strangers.
7. Spend some time with yourself too. Try to know who you are and what you truly want from your life, try to find out what’s your true passion, only then you can unlock your true potential.
Sid discovered his passion. What about you?