We often say experience matters. And yes it’s true. No matter if its experience of relationship, friendship or anything there are certain things you’ll learn only when you broken. So here are “12 Straight Things You’ll Learn In Life Only When You Broken” (I wish someone told you these before)
- Even the kindest person can turn into a cold-hearted person.
- The moment you hurt your partner, they will change forever even though you try your best to bring their good old self back.
- The person that loves less in the relationship is the one who controls the entire relationship. It’s important to set a balance between you two or else one of you will surely get hurt.
- If your happiness is in someone else’s hands you’re craving for conditional happiness. If they leave you, you will end up all alone, sad, depressed, hopeless and even suicidal. No one on this planet should control your happiness other than you yourself.
- Two main things should be present in a relationship: Trust and communication. If one of them is absent, your relationship is doomed to fail.
- If you constantly show them you love them and care for them, they will start taking you for granted.
- Distance is the most important thing in your relationship. So distance yourself from your partner from time to time. It will help you see your relationship in a proper perspective.
- Relationships should not have been governed solely by love, but also and most importantly by trust, understanding, maturity, and SELF-RESPECT which people often ignore and are left falling apart.
- The more you show a person you love them, the less they will react or appreciate it.
- You should never put your happiness in someone else’s hands because you never know when they will decide to leave you.
- Even if you give someone your heart, it’s not guaranteed that they will give their 100% in return.
- The moment they start showing lack of interest, believe them instead of trying to convince yourself that everything will be all right.
and and and always remember
13. What’s meant for you will always be yours.